AGRICULTURE & FORESTRY
Our solutions support the exploration, production, transportation and distribution of hydrocarbons and minerals. Through the analysis and processing of satellite images we provide a wide range of services such as monitoring of infrastructure in areas of oil & gas and mining exploitation, pipelines inspection, work progress control, and mapping of environmental variables.
Agricultural production risks
- Multitemporal crop monitoring and crop yield estimation.
- Estimation of damage and losses due to drought, hail damage, flooding, frosts, unseasonal weather, crop destroying pests and diseases.
- Automatic production of systematic agrometeorological maps based on satellite images.
- Support to the agricultural insurance industry and public policies.
- High resolution soil moisture maps based on SAR technology.
- Geospatial intelligence of land ownership and tenure conflicts for peasantry and small farmers.
- Forest and agricultural-livestock management plan tools for sustainable production and conservation of native forests.
- Monitoring of changes in native forests for deforestation control. Measuring carbon stored in forests for the carbon credit market.